Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Classroom Reveal 2103 - 08/24/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1cvN3ErzAoM/UhjPHO7RQDI/AAAAAAAABus/K4g974aSngs/s1600/beautiful_classroom_linky.jpg

Phew! I can't believe how fast this week has gone. I am in full-on classroom readiness mode. Like everyone else, we have had all kinds of Professional Development this week. I am pretty much done with my classroom so I figured I would link up with Courtney from Swimming into Second and Jessica from Tales from a First Grade Teacher to show you my room. If you follow me on Instagram @msrichardssmusings you have already seen most of these pictures. Numbers, Bucket Fillers, coat hooks From my kidney table "Carpet" area. I hate this rug but it will have to work for now. Classroom Library Reading Genre Posters Teacher area Small Group I still need to find a spot to put the objectives. Any suggestions?

Classroom Reveal 2103

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy