Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Find a new one! - 08/20/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xVThl3YulRA/Ug0IwiGOHFI/AAAAAAAATQE/8p5CAWkWLHw/s320/Screen_Shot_2013-08-15_at_9.58.06_AM.png

Do you love books as much as I do?  Reading is one of my favorite past times.  I see pins like this one on Pinterest and can completely relate! (click) Everyone has a different reading style.  I like to read all of the books written by one author before I move onto another one.  Since I have been a reader for so long, I am to the point where finding a new author is a challenge.  One of the ways I discover new talented author is collaborative books like this one .  I buy the book because it was written by an author I love and discover a new author or two to love in the process.  How great is that?  I don't know about you, but when I go on TPT, I get overwhelmed by the number of stores.  There are so many talented teachers who have set up a store.  In December, I was at my favorite book store buying a collaborative book hoping to find a new author, when I got an epiphany.  Why not do a collaborative packet with another TPT seller?  Maybe teachers who shop on TPT feel the same way as I do about finding a new store?  My friend, Fern , agreed to join me on this new adventure.  We made a  time , money , and Valentine's Day  collaborative packets together at the beginning of the year.  The followers of my TPT store have now been introduced to Fern and I have been introduced to Fern's followers.  It was a win-win for everyone. I am excited to tell you about a new collaborative project.  Ni...

Find a new one!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy