Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

August 19 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies! - 08/19/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WTzCSCryiFA/UhJ8Ken9rPI/AAAAAAAAZ5Q/OAZ9ZXfLsAQ/s400/Fern-Smiths-Top-Five-at-Five8.19.13.jpg

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Top Five @ Five! Hello friends, if you are a new follower, this is one of my favorite posts, the five most read posts of the week! It will usually be Sunday night, but this Sunday we drove the oldest to FSU! Yea!  God shined down on us, the pouring rain started the minute we were done moving her in! :)  For the Top Five @ Five, I love to see what everyone is reading and I love how an old post will pop up because it is seasonal and being pinned again. That has happened this week with one of my older Freebie Fridays!   1. Organization ~ Read Alouds By Month & Author!  This is how I organize my read aloud books, it is nothing fancy and can be done while you watch a movie! It is that easy! This one post has been read over 117,600 times! Wow!  2. Getting to Know You Game! A Freebie Friday from my friend Joy at Finding Joy in Sixth Grade, perfect for the start of your school year. 3. Happy First Day of School   This is just a little post I wrote about a little tradition at our house on the first day of school. The Durn Kitchen Bunny likes to mock us that it is Stay-At-Home-Summer year round for him! 4. Finally! TPT Back to School Sale Discount Code! You have until Midnight, Hawaiian time, tonight to still use BTS13 as the promo code at TPT....my items will still be 20% off until Tuesday, midnight EST. To help out those Hawaiian Friends and Land-based Night Owls!   5. Champs In My Classroom! I have a new colo...

August 19 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy