Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

It's a S-A-L-E!!! - 08/18/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fdCAUflKDFQ/UhFMs645nYI/AAAAAAAABtY/d6T6mL2lYqQ/s1600/3am_BTS13.png

Hey all! I writing this quick post just to give you a friendly reminder of the humongous sale that is going on over at Teachers Pay Teachers today and tomorrow. I have spend the last hour and a half checking out all the wonderful discounted products. I can't wait to see what everyone brought. I will post classroom pictures tomorrow. I promise. I have a couple more things to put away and then I am ready to go. Whoop whoop! Don't forget to leave feedback on products you buy so you can get all the additional discounts. Happy shopping!

It's a S-A-L-E!!!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy