Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

TPT Sale - 05/07/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-80ax0MKuK2A/UYdM9YF_yuI/AAAAAAAAR_4/0ATVTlY4Fvs/s400/Slide1.png

Have you heard the news?  Teachers Pay Teachers is having a sale on Tuesday and Wednesday!  If you use the code, TAD13, you can save 10% on anything that you purchase on the site.  Many sellers are also making down their lessons for additional savings.  My entire store is marked down 20%.   I also have a new packet that is free for a short time.  I wanted to show my loyal blog followers a little appreciation during Teacher Appreciation Week.  Click HERE to download your freebie. Free for a short time! Click on picture to visit my store.

TPT Sale

Replied - 08/18/2013
Don't forget to leave feedback before you begin shopping so you can earn TPT credits.  Here's how it works: CLICK HERE . My purchases is located at the top of the screen.  Click on "my TPT" to go to my purchases. Under my purchases, you will see all of the packets you have purchased.  If you have not left feedback yet, you will see a blinking "provide feedback".  Click on that to go to the feedback screen. After you finish shopping and are ready to checkout, you will see this screen.  The pencil is pointing to TPT credits.  You may use the credits now or save them up and use them at a later date. Don't forget to add BTS13 where it says "promo code" so you can save an additional 10%. What kind of shopper are you?  Do you like bargains like me?  With everything being on sale, this is the perfect time to stock up on bundle packets.  Here are a few of mine: Click HERE to visit my TPT store. Click HERE to visit my TPT store. Click HERE to visit my TPT store. Click HERE to visit my TPT store. Click HERE to visit my TPT store.

TPT Sale

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy