Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Five For Friday - Banners and Critters - 08/16/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Y_oeDNDuZ6Y/UgQp5zfjE7I/AAAAAAAADfw/T_gLKxvo8WQ/s320/Screen_shot_2013-08-02_at_6.35.43_AM.png

Ready for Five For Friday? Thanks to Kacey for hosting! Lets go! First up...look what I got in the mail all the way from my favorite place - Hawaii! The lovely Nicole from Teaching With Style sent me these cool ipod covers to use in my classroom next year.  If you don't know her yet, then you really should pop over and see her because she's the sweetest. And if you're into Whole Brain Teaching, which I definitely am, she's got a whole blog dedicated to it over at Whole Brain Teaching With Style . She's one clever chickadee! So what else is going on this week? Am I the only one who loves making new banners for my TPT store? I don't know if anyone even notices them, but I sure have fun making them! I've also been considering changing my logo to the new round format. It's a bit tricky to fit things into a circle, but I do like changing things up a bit. And of course, love making banners for the upcoming TPT sale. My wish list is seriously about a mile long. Every single thing on there is so worth it though - saving me valuable time and providing excellent teaching ideas. Hats off to a community of teachers who are not only amazing, but generous to offer things for just a few dollars! If your wish list isn't full, you can take a look  HERE  at my collection of literacy packs, or  HERE  at my clip art sets! I'm enjoying the last little while of my summer break in the back yard. I have two old cats who follow me around the garden or snuggle up at my feet a...

Five For Friday - Banners and Critters

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy