Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Curious George Writing Center Paper! - 08/16/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HkTQ2xA5y1w/Ug2bOgUPqMI/AAAAAAAAZ2o/RjQqib90DpQ/s400/Slide58.JPG

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Free Curious George / Monkey Writing Paper I'm in the middle of making a new packet,  Curious George and the Puppies I'm just in love with the book and right now it is only $5 at Kohls! The packet is not done, but for my blog followers, my Freebie Friday is two of the writing pages, in both color and gray scale. Please Take a Moment to Visit My Wonderful Freebie Friday Sponsors! Click here to download the writing center paper. My TPT Store is 20% Off.  Click her to read about my early sale for my blog followers! This post is linked up to the following blogs . :)   Enjoy Your Weekend,  I'm taking my oldest to FSU and I'm so excited!

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Curious George Writing Center Paper!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy