Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

TPT Back to School Banners - 08/16/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Zrou6feDct8/Ug09uXkqBPI/AAAAAAAACV0/-hTyUAxy2T8/s1600/bts2013-700x90-2.jpg

I just came across some really cute banners from TPT for the Back to School Sale that is coming up. So many to choose from!! Just click the picture to be taken to the banner of your choice. If you would like to see your banner here, email me at teacherstakeout@gmail.com. or leave a comment below. From Paul and the gang!: From  CampingTeacher : From  Lauren Thompson : From  Hugs Designs : From  Aspire to Inspire : From  Meredith Anderson : From  Teri and Tiff's Creative Resources : From  Christine O'Brien : From  Ink n Little Things : From  Whitney Parlin : From  Loreen Leedy : From  Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs : Stop by my TPT store on August 18th or 19th where everything will be 20% off plus the TPT extra 10% off when you use the code: BTS13

TPT Back to School Banners

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy