Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Back to School Exchange - 08/14/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0PSaaXOlqEY/Ugui1DvNYiI/AAAAAAAABq4/UcUCyGbeCVQ/s1600/Blogger_Exchange_Round.png

Good Morning! A couple of weeks ago I participated in a Back to School Exchange hosted by Jessica from Covered in Glitter and Glue and Katie from Adventures of Ms. Smith . I was given the task of buying some gifts for Tania at My Second Sense that would welcome my buddy blogger back to school.  I was so excited to pack her box with lots of goodies she would need for back to school. Take a look... Then it finally happened! Yesterday I received my care package. I was so excited to open it up. I can't remember the last time that I have gotten something in the mail that wasn't a bill. I got all kinds of goodies that I can't wait to use in my classroom. I buy a new set of pens every school year so I was really excited when I saw this new set. Tania also customized some giant colorful binder clips for me. (I forget to take a picture of them before I took them to school.) Hopefully those will help me keep my stacks of paper together. I really enjoyed participating with this exchange. Don't forget to take a look at everyone else's packages.

Back to School Exchange

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy