Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Wow... It's Been A While - 08/12/2013
Well, I must admit that I have neglected my blogging duties for the last couple of weeks. Had some great posts in mind, and then school happened. Oh my goodness! This has been one of the hardest back to school years for me ever! Still trying to figure out why. Great school, co-workers, and students! I feel like I have been going non-stop for almost two weeks now. Every night I come home with the intent to post something here. Instead, I give in and head straight to bed once my own kiddos are asleep. Definitely haven't adjusted to these early mornings! :)  Also, this is the second year in a row that I have moved in to a different school with different standards. I absolutely dislike not knowing how everything operates and so I work so hard to get up to speed and stress myself out. I think I have control issues! ;) Seriously, I put a lot of myself into what I do and it seems these days there is constantly more to do. The list is ever growing. However, like all passionate teachers out there, I'll keep working away, giving most of myself, to try and perfect this craft we call teaching! Best of luck to those of you out there who are also getting started on a new school year. Thanks for all you do (that goes unrecognized) to help better the life of precious children!

Wow... It's Been A While

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy