Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Meet The Teacher - Blog Hoppin' - 08/12/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K_gP9MrLO1k/UglFOVy2LtI/AAAAAAAADk8/VrEWVMm4EOU/s320/Screen_shot_2013-08-12_at_1.26.50_PM.png

I'm joining day 1 of the Blog Hoppin Gang to tell a few things about me! This is such a fun linky to explore!  1. I live near Vancouver BC, in Canada. Technically we are in a temperate rainforest, and it sure does rain a lot in winter. Summer hasn't seen much rain at all though, and doing things outdoors here is the norm because we have the mountains and ocean right on our doorstep. It's very pretty when it's not raining! Source 2. I have been with my hubby for 25 years, and we have two awesome teenage boys. My husband teaches music and computers at my school, so we commute together and he takes over my class twice a week!  On those more difficult days he walks in to take the class, and I bolt out of there without looking back!  lol  My kids both attended the school where we teach, so we got to watch them grow up just across the hall, which I wouldn't trade for anything. 3. We work at a small school (about 250 students) that still uses water from a well! No, we don't go pump it and you'd never know, but still an interesting detail. I have a gorgeous view from my classroom of a big old forest, which is one of the reasons I took the job in the first place.  4. I was an artist before becoming a teacher, and those skills have really come in handy being a teacher! I'd never have guessed how handy it would be in terms of getting concepts across to the students more effectively.  5. I ran a 5K last year. I blogged about that recently, and detailed how ...

Meet The Teacher - Blog Hoppin'

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy