Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

August 11 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies! - 08/11/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RO0mB0cHmAM/Ugf6wx1dzNI/AAAAAAAAZjQ/wsm0s-Ikdg0/s400/Fern-Smiths-Top-Five-at-Five-8.11.13.jpg

Follow my blog with Bloglovin   My Students Start On Tuesday! So, I am in full Back-To-School mode!   My Carson-Dellosa Giveaway Ends Tonight At Midnight, So There Is Still Time to Enter! If you are a new follower, welcome, this is one of my favorite posts, the five most read posts of the week! Top Five @ Five!  1. Cute, Cute, Cute Crayon Wreath Source: tipjunkie.com via Fernley on Pinterest I have a portable in Florida, love my school, my students, my district and my job, just wish that we had the same type of enclosed buildings that I taught at while we lived in Texas.  If I made one of these wreaths, it would look like this.   Source: CMyBacon via Fernley on Pinterest Anyway, directions are included at my post, perfect for a back to school gift for your children's teacher or for yourself!  2. Back to School Supplies ~ Organizing Your Students' Work for the Week! I've organized my students' weekly work the same way since 1989, it works for me and I'm never wasting academic time looking for lost items....click on the post's link to organize your classroom with my idea.   3. Organization ~ Read Alouds By Month & Author!  This is how I organize my read aloud books!  This one post has been read 116,000 times! I'm such a math geek, I love numbers, I had to get a picture when I saw it was exactly at 116,000! Holy Cow!   4. Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Parent Communication Labels! My friend, Nicole, has made these free labels ...

August 11 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy