Yes, you can change the URL of the page you created with Publisher. To do so, follow these instructions:
1. Go to your My Account page and click the "Webspace & Storage" tab. This will open a new page.
2. Click on the open yellow folder icon to open the Content Management System (CMS).
3. Locate the file that corresponds with the page (or URL) that you wish to rename.
4. Right click on the file and select "Rename." You can also click on the file and choose the now-active "Rename" link found near the top of the CMS screen.
5. IMPORTANT: Hit your keyboard's "Enter" key. If you merely click away after changing the name, the file name will not change.
After you change your URL's name, it's important that you change your registered URL.
Everytime you create a new page using Publisher, we automatically register your new URL to your account. To change your URL to the new one, follow these steps:
1. Open your My Account page.
2. Click on the "URLs" tab if that screen is not already opened.
3. Locate the URL you wish to change and click the "edit settings" link found directly below the URL. This will open a new page.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the field that will allow you to change your URL.
5. Enter your new URL, then click the "Change" button at the bottom of the page.
That's all there is to it.