Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Publisher Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Publisher SupportNeed help with something related to using WebRing Publisher? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 6 of 6
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

I see HTML code instead of WYSIWYG editor - 04/11/2012
Dear Support

I updated some of my pages yesterday via Publisher and the WYSIWYG editor and things were fine. I signed into Webring today to update some more pages via Publisher and the WYSIWYG editor and instead of seeing my text and images to edit there is HTML code appearing. I have checked all pages via the WYSIWYG icons next to the page names in Publisher and they all contain HTML coding instead of my text and images.

Just wondering if perhaps there is maintenance or something going on at the times I have logged in. I tried a few times today and each time HTML coding was showing up in the WYSIWYG editing screen.

Thank you in advance.

Replied - 04/11/2012
can you provide a URL of a page you wanted to edit that is appearing incorrectly now? that way we can look at it

Replied - 04/11/2012
Thank you. One of the URLs is http://webspace.webring.com/people/ol/littlemissgogo/ska.html

Replied - 04/13/2012
Hello again Support.

The problem seems to lie with Internet Explorer, the browser I always use. I took a trip over to Firefox and found that I have been able to update my pages properly that way. I'm still mystified though why the WYSIWYG editor worked one day in Internet Explorer and no longer does now.

Thank you

Replied - 04/14/2012
interesting version of internet exploder are you using?

Replied - 04/14/2012
I am using Windows Internet Explorer 8.

Thank you

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy