Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Publisher Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Publisher SupportNeed help with something related to using WebRing Publisher? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Web page problems - 10/05/2011
Links on my webpage do not work, I have tried editing but nothing seems to fix this.

People are trying to click on my links in webpage, but tell me nothing relly works.

None of images, gifs work.

I have tried but I don't really seem to get webrings editing to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

URL: http://webspace.webring.com/people/eg/gscircle/

Thanks,

GS

Replied - 10/05/2011
what specific tool are you using to edit the page(s)? The problme is that the path to the resources is completely wrong. wrong in a way we've never seen before.

Did you build thepage from scratch, or upload a file from some other host? It looks like the latter and on that system they were using an odd (and incorrect) kind of relative URL mechanism.

Replied - 10/05/2011
Webring uploaded the files for me from Geocities.

I never had any problems until after Webring transfered the files.

Any solutions

Replied - 10/05/2011
Looks like the problem was "there" but working on geocities, and was not noticed until transferred and stopped working.

We have fixd up the main index page as best we can.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy