Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Poetry & Writing Webring - Untitled document Poetry and writing of all styles and all themes is welcome, especially if you are a published author.

Forums     Login   Signup

Poetry & Writing Webring

Manager:
Untitled document

Poetry and writing of all styles and all themes is welcome, especially if you are a published author. Anything written the mind can conceive of, and hearts can enjoy.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fall Migration - 09/28/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2FSyo-jFJIg/UkbUhBzuPHI/AAAAAAAAB2Q/dtPMMvKMl2c/s320/Prairie_Warbler_Johannes_Jansen_at_Hawk_Mountain.jpg

Fall Migration is in full swing, and I am missing it.  My own lethargy combined with the school schedule.  I am going to spend the day in Cape May on October 11.  Praying that it doesn't rain. Meanwhile, my birding friends have been posting wonderful reports and photos of migrating warblers. Here's a Prairie Warbler, photographed by Johannes Jensen: Here's an Ovenbird, photographed by Sean McCandless: and a Towhee, photographed by Diane Porter: and I love this photo and accompanying quote:

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy