Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Poetry & Writing Webring - Untitled document Poetry and writing of all styles and all themes is welcome, especially if you are a published author.

Forums     Login   Signup

Poetry & Writing Webring

Manager:
Untitled document

Poetry and writing of all styles and all themes is welcome, especially if you are a published author. Anything written the mind can conceive of, and hearts can enjoy.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Frittering and Fiddling - 09/28/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yXj8SmRA6ac/UkbQ9EZRSsI/AAAAAAAAB1g/OKlYxFBW24M/s400/Martin_Shaw.jpg

Another apology... almost a month since my last post.  I've been busy with school , though that's no excuse.  I've also been frittering away my time ( I love that word  fritter ) watching Netflix videos of "Inspector George Gently" - love the actor who plays George Gently , Martin Shaw: I've also been fiddling with my new Kindle Fire, a gift from my college classmates.  I have several books downloaded, and am reading at them: My Bright Abyss, by Christian Wiman Sense and Sensibility,  by Jane Austen Tinkers, by Paul Harding A Big Heart Open to God: A Conversation with Pope Francis-  from America magazine                                              ( does he have a wonderful face, or what?)  Can't write about any of them until I finish reading them.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy