Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Personal Homepage Ring - The ring for those with a personal homepage.    

Forums     Login   Signup

Personal Homepage Ring

Manager: tattooed_ogre
The Personal Homepages Web Ring is for anybody with a personal homepage to join and get more hits to their page. Your site doesn't have to be the greatest, just not a page for a business. Join Now!!!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

And today is?,,,,, - 07/02/2012
Stardate....July 25, 2012.   Brundidge, Alabama Today was a Monday...allll day long!  The haze of yesterday became the storms of last night.  At about 2 a.m., the weather alert began sounding.  There is nothing closer to a heart attack than being in a sound sleep at 2 a.m. and the alarm of the weather alert going off...followed by crashing thunder and crackling lightning.   Don't get me wrong.   I believe a weather alert should be a required installation in every housetrailer, home and apartment.   But it sure can be loud!   Yeah boy...it was a Monday from the moment it stopped being Sunday. I think each moment of this day that could have been organized and easily traversed was somehow replaced with chaos and confusion.   Even the simplest of tasks became complicated by too many people trying to figure them out or those incapable (me for today) try...

And today is?,,,,,

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy