Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Personal Homepage Ring - The ring for those with a personal homepage.    

Forums     Login   Signup

Personal Homepage Ring

Manager: tattooed_ogre
The Personal Homepages Web Ring is for anybody with a personal homepage to join and get more hits to their page. Your site doesn't have to be the greatest, just not a page for a business. Join Now!!!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Lazy, hazy days?.... - 07/01/2012
It is a miserable day outside.  When I left Piggly Wiggly a few moments ago, the little bank sign said it was 103 degrees.  If anyone knows how to use the symbol for "degrees", it would sure save me some typing.  Or would it?  I might end up spending more time trying to get and remember the key combination that it takes.    Either way, the weather outside is frightening and the air conditioner is so inviting!  It's been a long year for me.   I haven't been around much and hope to resolve that issue.   Well, I have been around, I just haven't been close enough to a keyboard.   I got a good deal on a laptop at the local flea market and thought I would give it a try.  It seems to have turned out to be a REALLY good deal! The heat is so extreme that it causes the skies to seem blurred.  There is an August haze hanging in the sky even though we are just beginning...

Lazy, hazy days?....

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy