Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Paper Model WebRing - Paper Model figures: Aviation, Vehicles, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Nature, Architecture, Naval, Military, Pop Culture Icons. All

Forums     Login   Signup

The Paper Model WebRing

Subrings: Paper Models - Cars   Paper Models - Planes & Aircraft  
Manager: system1
Let's talk Paper Models! Ask your questions, Provide useful information and above all Have Some Fun! (And perhaps learn a thing or two...)

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Space Shuttle Atlantis Trip - 04/20/2013
Well, I've returned from my Space Shuttle Trip to Florida. I'd like to say it was spectacular, but we didn't have the best viewing location. I was only able to shoot a few of photos. None of them were very good. But, here are couple anyway. We were on a boat in Port Canaveral in 4 foot swells about 7 miles NNE of Launch Pad 39A. There are many great sites for quality video and pictures on the net. I'm going to include a few links to sites I've found since my return. There are some fabulous images here; many more can easily be found. Post some of you favorites in the comments. I'd love to see what you come up with. Video: 360 Degree Video of Shuttle Vertical Assembly Building (VAB) Pictures: 360 Degree View of Atlantis Flight Deck Jeffery Ross Photography The Last Shuttle My last post included a site that specialized in Shuttle Models from every flight over the last 30 years. I'm planning to do a build in the near future to commemorate STS-135. I'll keep you updated.  At least I can say that I saw the final space shuttle launch. Congratulations to the crew and all of NASA on a safe and productive journey, and for a successful end to the shuttle era. On to the future!

Space Shuttle Atlantis Trip

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy