Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Pagan's Path - The Pagan's Path ring is for sites for and about Paganism in all its forms, including Wicca, Witchcraft, polytheistic re

Forums     Login   Signup

The Pagan's Path

Manager:
The Pagan's Path ring is for sites for and about Paganism in all its forms, including Wicca, Witchcraft, polytheistic religions of various traditions, Shamanism, nature religion, and pantheistic spirituality.

If your site is pagan in its essence, you are welcome to this ring! It is okay if your pagan site additionally features some Magick, Reiki, Astrology, New Age, Divination, or is commercial.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil - 03/29/2013
BzzAgent and Garnier gave me a bottle of this product to try for FREE, and here's what I thought: There is NOTHING "dry" about this oil. This product deposits a layer of drippy, I mean literally DRIPPY, as in droplets rolling down and falling onto your clothes, grease on your skin or hair that never soaks in at all and looks and feels hideous. It's like you sprayed yourself with Wesson oil. I can't imagine any circumstance under which any person would ever get any benefit from this product.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy