Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Ring Manager Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Ring Manager SupportNeed help with something related to the management of your WebRing Community? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. *NOTE: Remember to include you ring's ID! Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Important Posts
This is for ring MANAGEMENT Issues
  This is the support forum for managers to get assistance with ring manageme
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Concerns about RingManager 'Anglican Church' - 11/11/2013

(This was submitted on Nov 10th, 9th, October 2nd, and a similar request was submitted Feb 13, 2012. There has been no response to me. I will continue posting this message daily until someone responds to me.)

To the Legal Team of Webring, INC.

I am writing on behalf of the current rectors of St. James Anglican and Trinity Anglican churches in Cambridge Ontario. The information listed on pages managed by "AnglicanChurch" is now out of date, and has been replaced by full web sites for these churches. The rectors request that these pages be removed from webring.

We would like to thank "AnglicanChurch" for posting these pages several years ago, when these other web sites did not exist.

Looking at AnglicanChurch's custom profile, this person is regularily adding to the webring (last visit was Sept 26, 2013).

It is clear that AnglicanChurch is no longer connected to any of the Anglican Churches in Cambridge, ONT, as we have canvassed the congregations looking for this individual.

Webring's anonimity protection for "AnglicanChurch" is causing difficulties for these congregations.

This is the 7th attempt that I've made in the last six months to contact someone within webring and resolve this issue.

Regards,

Bill Nixon
c/o St. James Anglican Church
520 Ellis Road
Cambridge, ON N1T 2A3
Church phone 519 658 4547

Concerns about RingManager "Anglican Church"

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy