Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Ring Manager Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Ring Manager SupportNeed help with something related to the management of your WebRing Community? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. *NOTE: Remember to include you ring's ID! Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Important Posts
This is for ring MANAGEMENT Issues
  This is the support forum for managers to get assistance with ring manageme
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

How do I join a ring? - 08/04/2013
I successfully embedded the HTML code into my web site. Now I want to place it into a ring of the appropriate topic category. How do I do that?

Replied - 08/04/2013
Enter a couple keywords in the search box on the top of most pages and from the list of results you should be able to find a decent ring. visit the ring, and from the rings hub page click the link to add your site to this webring link

We did one for you.

Replied - 08/04/2013
Apparently you did it for me, because clicking on any ring link didn't work before, and now it does. Thanks.

Replied - 09/22/2013
sounds like you had already joined, were just waiting to be made asctive.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy