Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Ring Manager Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Ring Manager SupportNeed help with something related to the management of your WebRing Community? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. *NOTE: Remember to include you ring's ID! Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Important Posts
This is for ring MANAGEMENT Issues
  This is the support forum for managers to get assistance with ring manageme
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Ring purchased from Auction not appearing in my list of rmanaged - 06/15/2013
I purchased this ring from the auction: "Discover Arizona Genealogy WebRing" - accaz. However, it does not appear in the list of rings I manage. I received the e-mail that I won this ring. The link for the ring in this e-mail - http://www.webring.org/hub/accaz - does not work. I searched WebRing for this ring and can not find it listed anywhere in WebRing. It seems like it does not exist! What is happening?

- seekingroots

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy