Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Ring Manager Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Ring Manager SupportNeed help with something related to the management of your WebRing Community? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. *NOTE: Remember to include you ring's ID! Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Important Posts
This is for ring MANAGEMENT Issues
  This is the support forum for managers to get assistance with ring manageme
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Monster Nav Bar??? - 06/26/2012
I am losing ring members in droves! They claim that the navigation bar has taken over their site or gone amuck! I haven't seen this happen, nor have I experienced this with my own site, so I am not sure what they're talking about. Anyone know? They claim that they have not made any changes at all, that it just happened.

Replied - 06/26/2012
they encouraged to ask for help and provide a URL to look at. We have not done anything to your navbars.

Replied - 06/26/2012
I know you haven't done anything to my nav bars. Many people who construct websites don't know what they are doing. Then their free internet provider makes some changes and they blame it on us, the ring managers and Webring as a whole. Most of them, just remove the nav bar, assuming that is the problem. They don't even bother asking for help and they completely ignore my messages/emails to them! It's not fair!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy