Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Ring Manager Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Ring Manager SupportNeed help with something related to the management of your WebRing Community? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. *NOTE: Remember to include you ring's ID! Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Important Posts
This is for ring MANAGEMENT Issues
  This is the support forum for managers to get assistance with ring manageme
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

changing site name - 12/28/2011
I have ALWAYS been able to change the name of the club name for alphabetically placing the club in their proper order...
brLions Club Web page would come in as Kootenay Slocan Lions Club, I would alter this to read 019e in order to place it in alphabetical order...
brLions Club International is built up of over 212 Multiple Districts which several have many sub districts which I manage.
brbrPlease look at Original Lions Club which I have managed since 2001???
brThanks
brJohn jmacpher@shaw.ca

Replied - 12/29/2011
only the owner of the site/membership can make that sort of chnage now. If the member cannot be reached you can ask us to make the change, but please don't overdo it. Unless it is a critical error - as opposed to a cosmetic or other non-critical reason - we'd rather not interfere with the rights of he user.

Replied - 12/31/2011
I've been the Ringmaster for over ten years and been taking more away from the Ringmasters and I designed aprogram of numbering the site names to keep all the clubs in proper order...
I have just deleted four WebRings and not too sure what that does to your bussiness but you put me out of bussiness so I hope to return the favour...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy