Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Ring Manager Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Ring Manager SupportNeed help with something related to the management of your WebRing Community? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. *NOTE: Remember to include you ring's ID! Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Important Posts
This is for ring MANAGEMENT Issues
  This is the support forum for managers to get assistance with ring manageme
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 6 of 6
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Visitors diverted to web ring hub - 04/17/2011
I have members of my ring complaining as visitors to their sites are being diverted away from the home page being visited to the web ring hub. I'm not sure if this is something new that has been implimented or an error with new browsers or something but I have members threatening to leave unless I can address it. Can someone email me as I can't seem to access your help pages either...

Replied - 04/17/2011
You accessed the help page here. If they would contact support we can look into their situation.

Replied - 04/18/2011
Can't you just advise me if there is a reason? Most of the people it has happened to are suggesting removing the code from their sites and leaving the ring so I don't think they are going to go through contacting you for advice?

Replied - 04/18/2011
The reason is perhaps something is broken. They can either ask for help or try themselves. We would suggest rebuilding their navbar stack.

Replied - 04/23/2011
Do these need rebult/stacked individually or as a ring? And either way how do I do it? Individual members are not going to do this as many barely know how to use a browser and I had to coax them to join. If it can't be resolved by the end of next week I will be advising all members to remove code and close the ring as this is not acceptable.

Replied - 04/23/2011
you, or they, stil lhave not provided any information, so it is *really* hard to say. Why would you advise them to to do anything other than to contact us?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy