Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Ring Manager Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Ring Manager SupportNeed help with something related to the management of your WebRing Community? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. *NOTE: Remember to include you ring's ID! Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Important Posts
This is for ring MANAGEMENT Issues
  This is the support forum for managers to get assistance with ring manageme
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Referred here by Nav wizard - 02/27/2011
My site is

http://morecambeclassicbike.wetpaint.com/

I believe I have pasted the correct nav code here but it has not given me the webring click link and my site has not passed navigation testing.

The code is pasted just below the index link on the home page.
my email is fretherne@aol.com

Replied - 02/27/2011
This is not a ring management issue, it's a member support issue.

However, you have added the code as TEXT, not HTML. that's why you can see it, read it, just like it looked as you pasted it in.

You need to install it as HTML

Also, you added (as text) both the javascript code - KEEP THAT (as html not text) - and the rendered html version of the code - get rid of that

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy