Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Ring Manager Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Ring Manager SupportNeed help with something related to the management of your WebRing Community? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. *NOTE: Remember to include you ring's ID! Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Important Posts
This is for ring MANAGEMENT Issues
  This is the support forum for managers to get assistance with ring manageme
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

webring information - 02/06/2011
I know this is going to sound stupid, and I suppose it is, but my computer crashed about a week ago and I lost all, I mean all my data, information, and access to my websites. If someone could please help me get into my website. navigate, and help me notify a new webring that I am unable to get into my own site. I have been trying for weeks to figure this out, but I haven't been able to; sometimes the website works and sometimes it doesn't. Please contacct me at swingler4@live.com. I am not making this up to gain illegal access to someone elses site or ring. I will give you what information I have; please let it be enough. mmy user ID = grandmaswingler1
ring ID ( I have 2 ) your pet concerns and aging what happens,
my url's = http://www.yourpetconcerns.webspot.com and http://www.themanyfacesofaging.wordpress.com
I someone is able to explain to stupid me how to get into my account and so many other questions I have, I woud be eternally grateful.
My name is Mary Swingler and my email address is swingler4@live.com and grandmaswingler@yahoo.com,thank you, thank you.

Replied - 02/06/2011
handled via private email. post back if you do not receive the email.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy