Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Ring Manager Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Ring Manager SupportNeed help with something related to the management of your WebRing Community? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. *NOTE: Remember to include you ring's ID! Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Important Posts
This is for ring MANAGEMENT Issues
  This is the support forum for managers to get assistance with ring manageme
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

My customized navbar keeps reverting to the default navbar - 01/04/2011
Why does my customized navbar keep reverting to the default navbar? I put in a link color, text color, remove the useless search box and your copyright line. The navbar stays customized for a couple of weeks then it goes back to the default. This has been going on for months.

My ring is the Christianity WebRing (http://www.webring.org/hub/crpwotw) but it looks to me that it happens to other customized navbars.

Replied - 01/04/2011
not entirely sure, but can you let us know the next tim eit happens, and before you change it back to what you want?

Replied - 01/06/2011
The same thing has happened to my Church of Scotland ring (id=churchofscotland) several times. Right now if you go to my site http://webspace.webring.com/people/pa/auldkirk/ you will see the WebRing copyright line, a search box on the navbar and a grey background.

When this has happened before, the 'Navigation Code' page already shows the 'do not show copyright' and the 'do not show search' boxes both ticked, a transparent background and the text color I want. I click preview then finish and my customization is restored.

'System', I haven't visited the 'Navigation Code' page this time. If you visit that page now you'll be the first to see it and I bet those boxes will be ticked and being ignored.

Replied - 01/06/2011
it's not showing a copyright or search, just as the checks suggest. the background was a light gray. we checked eh white and that restored it. check again ain a few days and see

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy