Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

2012 Ends - 12/31/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-znem8iCYDnU/UOHb5SkiFeI/AAAAAAAAE-k/a7wQ-_3hLu8/s200/no_evil.jpg

Here we are at the end of the year. But let’s not reflect. Reflection is so… Facebookish . And let’s not make resolutions for the future, either. Resolutions tend to put a lot of stress on a person. Instead, let’s talk about the future in a general sort of way, shall we? Besides World Peace, there is just one thing I would like to see happen in the New Year. Since we are talking about Facebook, I would like to see people stop acting like jackasses on Facebook. I am so hesitant to sign on at all these days because I just can’t stand to read all the shit that spews out of people’s keyboards. Oversharing (I don’t need to know about how drunk you are or about your bodily functions in general), rude behavior (no one wants to hear you trash your spouse, no matter how mad you are at him/her), and downright idiocy (you have the rights to your beliefs, but name-calling and fabrication are just childish). Seriously, you would not ac...

2012 Ends

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy