Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Amazing Things You Can Learn From Pinterest - 12/31/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-e1IWJFzRzME/UOHWmjDGjbI/AAAAAAAAE7k/RdwP2wpIk88/s200/onion1.JPG

Pinterest is an interesting site. It allows you to share bookmarks with others—friends, strangers, and basically everyone who creates an account. I don’t know how I feel about that, but I have found some very interesting bookmarks on Pinterest. What’s really interesting is when others have pinned the pins—and others pin those pins, and so on. There are times when you are looking at a repin of a repin of a repin of a— ha! You get the idea. I found such a pin (and repined it myself) about growing plants from things you would normally throw away. Some of the pinners had experimented, with success, growing green onions from the root ends of onions they had previously used. A few of them had used the same technique with romaine lettuce, bok choy, and other vegetables. So I tried it. Here is the green onion I started with (in a repurposed tea bottle. See how green I am?) I only had one at this point. And here is the romaine lettuce ...

The Amazing Things You Can Learn From Pinterest

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy