Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Random Clown Stuff - 12/24/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mxKyVdAK3rM/UNgVATuubuI/AAAAAAAACi4/HdtaWkRs0TY/s320/White_Shield.gif

It is early Christmas Eve and I am here blogging. I can't sleep and I am working on the Brigade Newsletter. We are almost done and are just waiting for the article from out Minister. It would be great it looks as if we are going to get this thing out on time. We have several lovely articles a game page and lots of other stuff. I am very happy with it. I am messing around with the idea of putting an online version of the newsletter on the Brigade's blog. I would just have to figure out how to do that.  Also on the Clowning Front we are going to be performing in a Roller Rink on Thursday. It is basically a balloon fest. Still it should be fun.  Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

Random Clown Stuff

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy