Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Unmoderated Stuff - 12/07/2012
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:0400; mso-fareast-language:0400; mso-bidi-language:0400;} I have a ton of draft posts on this blog. At this point there are twice as many draft posts on this blog for the year as there are posted posts. The effort to go back and finish those posts is not something that I am giving too much energy to. That would explain why there are so many unfinished ones. If I did five a day I might clear them out by the end of the year. Even so, who am I kidding? I do not post everyday. So why would I go back and fix old posts. That would j...

Unmoderated Stuff

Replied - 12/21/2012
I continue to go through the drafts that have been left orphaned on this blog. There are loads of them. The more I read the more I question my own sanity. For some reason there are a bunch of Mystery Science Threater 3000 vids left laying about over the last year. I really am not sure why I started putting them in this blog. On other front I have just been watching the Silence with Douglas Henshall. It is a gripping little story about a deaf girl who sees the police murder someone. She is also personally struggling with a cochlear implant and parents who different ideas about what her life should be. All four episodes are on the Net Flix. They are a great afternoon. They are also a wonderful cross section of UK accents

Unmoderated Stuff

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy