Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

It's The End Of The World As We Know It... - 12/21/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-68wnMhKFMRU/UNSyFCMZGWI/AAAAAAAAE5I/IVncIbLwZok/s200/sign.JPG

And I feel fine. Sorry to make a 90's song reference there. I couldn't resist. As you can see, all those people on Facebook were wrong. The world did not end on 12-21-12. I was actually rather surprised at how much attention people were giving the whole Mayan Calendar Apocalypse thing. Everyone knows zombies are going to end the world, not Mayans. I have had a good time watching all those Nostradamus/apocalypse/asteroid impact/alien invasion shows on Science Channel, though. Way to cash in, Science Channel. Not that I'm any better. This is my sign for the cafe' at the store. I'm serving a Kool-Aid punch tonight. Is that in bad taste? It is, after all, an Indiana tradition.

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy