Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A Few Of My Favorite Christmas Ornaments - 12/18/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-L2m1yZoQjG4/UM95HkVhpTI/AAAAAAAAEvE/_7zrFN1_ub4/s200/lace_star.JPG

I love the way my tree has a million different ornaments on it. Each one of them holds some memory for me. I actually have ornaments from the very first Christmas tree T and I had as a married couple. They're a little worn and some of them have the tops glued on now, but they're on there. Here are some of my favorite Christmas ornaments. You'll have to excuse the poor lighting in these pictures. Apparently I need a flash. (I don't want you to think I live in a cave. There's actually plenty of light for the naked eye. Just not for the camera, I guess.) This is one of a couple of lace snowflakes/stars I knitted myself. I have a couple of crocheted snowflakes that were made by Tim's grandma Oma and by my mom, but they have gotten yellowed over the years and look especially bad this year. I decided to try and see if I could wash them carefully and re-stiffen them with something that wouldn't yellow. Any thoughts? I also knitted these. Very ...

A Few Of My Favorite Christmas Ornaments

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy