Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Pointless Christmas Gloves - 12/17/2012
The ill fated gloves have made another appearance. I somehow got it in my head that I needed the challenge of knitting a pair of gloves. I have eight fingers and a thumb done. Every year I get through couple more fingers. Then after I finish the second or third finger I come to realization that the entire project is pointless. And this is not the normal sort of knitting pointless. I was sitting around thinking of something that I had not knit and came up with the idea that I should knit gloves. It is like someone the sees a mountain and thinks they need to get to the top of that. There is no good reason to be up there. There are no new mountains to climb. If I want to feel what it is like up there and can sit in a bath of ice water and look at a picture book. The same is true for knit gloves. First off there are too many young people in my life to wear knit gloves. At least half a dozen times a winter I find myself the target of a surpr...

The Pointless Christmas Gloves

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy