Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A Little Christmas Spirit - 12/17/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ryyYfgLSs_4/UM9gICUwAsI/AAAAAAAAEqo/5Ho2XuGc228/s200/Achilles_helps_with_tree.JPG

Ugh! I get so stressed around the holidays! It just seems like there is never enough time! Of course, I am behind on my Christmas Knitting, as usual. I've already pared down my list radically. (Poor T will not get a knitted gift this year. But I know he understands.) And I still might not finish! Every year, I go down to the @$%&*! wire. What is wrong with me? So in the interest of preserving my sanity, I'm posting some pictures here of my holiday traditions and decorations. So this is partly for you, Gentle Reader, and partly for me . Seeing and reminiscing makes me less stressed. One of our yearly traditions is the tree. In the past, we'd take all evening to set up, light, and decorate the tree. Of course, now that everyone is grown, it makes it a little difficult to get everyone together for that long. So, this year, Achilles and I saved time by setting up the tree beforehand. Achilles loves the Christmas tree. Most of my December, ...

A Little Christmas Spirit

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy