Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Two More Ermeys for the world at large - 12/17/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fDDizcn5A9M/UM-HXcCZJtI/AAAAAAAAChg/mJr3YC0SfsI/s1600/th.jpg

A couple of Juggle Batons were purchased by a members of the local COAI. Oddly they wanted one Red, White and Black (Steel City Clown Brigade colors) and white, yellow and blue. They are both 2 foot long Ermeys and came out rather nicely if I do say so myself. They are called that because they have short stubbly ends similar to a famous Drill Sergeant and motivational speaker. Actually I am not sure if R. Lee Ermey does any motivational speaking. I do know that he goes around and does rallies for Marines. Still, Marines really do not need that much motivation. Every Marine I have met has been what one would call a self starter. Still, I think that he would be rather good at if he did. They should really make an R. Lee Ermey alarm clock. I do know they make some kind of action figure of him in his Marine Corps Uniform. Anyway back to the Devil Sticks. As I type this they are drying out. The end are glue together and then you let them dr...

Two More Ermeys for the world at large

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy