Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

You Have To Look Inside The Package! - 12/03/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M_KfDxWOSnw/UL0mXekN7KI/AAAAAAAAEps/ADqfsNghvrk/s200/ornament.JPG

I showed M my beautiful swap package when she stopped by to supervise the Christmas lighting of the house. She really liked the cup, but she said "What's inside the cup?" "What?" I said. "What do you mean?" "The lid is taped down." She pointed out. And it was . But I just assumed it was to keep the lid from jangling around and breaking en route. So I hadn't un taped it yet. (Although it was my plan to have some special hot cocoa tonight, since I am off work. And, by "special" I mean half filled with Amaretto liqueur, of course.) Off with the tape, and inside was... This fantastic snowman ornament! Awesome! Thanks again, Persis!

You Have To Look Inside The Package!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy