Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Achilles and Patwoman Prepare A Swap Package - 11/29/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yEaPXJ1cxHY/ULb3jFo952I/AAAAAAAAEkY/FL-DCclVrX4/s200/swap1.JPG

What's better than getting a surprise holiday gift in the mail? Sending a surprise holiday gift in the mail! Duh! So, for the first time, I am participating in a swap with one of the members of the Christmas Knitting group on Ravelry. (The idea for this group is, if you start knitting in January, you won't stress out about knitting Christmas gifts in November. You see how well that's working for me, right?) Anyway, since I've never done a swap before, I decided to enlist some help. Of course, Achilles is nothing, if not helpful. He suggested right away that we needed a box to put everything in. Patwoman: Hm. No, Achilles. I think this one is too big for our needs. Achilles: Really? It looks like a good size to me. Patwoman: Hey! Achilles: See? Just right. Patwoman: We need a different box. Achilles: Hmph! Achilles: This one's smaller. Patwoman: Don't be a smartass. You know all that stuff is not going to fit in that little box. Achilles...

Achilles and Patwoman Prepare A Swap Package

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy