Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Thanksgiving Recap - 11/26/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YYaR4H0RGa4/ULPp63-9WGI/AAAAAAAAEhs/aBdX6Kw3Vtc/s200/frozen_turkey.jpg

Thanksgiving was a success here in the Patwoman household, despite the Forces Of The Universe aligning against me. To start off with, the damn turkey was frozen again. I know! Every year I put a turkey in the fridge earlier and earlier and it fails to thaw in time. Oh well. That's why God invented the sinkful of water thawing method, right? But then... My roasting pan was missing. Not just one of them. I actually have two. Both are just... gone. Nowhere in the house. WTF? How do two large roasting pans disappear from the house? I have still not found them. Oh well. That's why Kroger is open on Thanksgiving day, right? Poor T had to run out and buy one of those disposable foil pans. Other than that, the dinner went well. I did burn the holy bejeebers out of my arm (turns out, you can't touch your inner arm on the side of a pan you've just removed from the oven). That's why there's Neosporin, right? But, everyone was here. The food was go...

Thanksgiving Recap

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy