Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Chapter 2: Patwoman Makes Some Progress And Is Encouraged - 11/19/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wdlj0TTcy_M/UKpzo3GtgHI/AAAAAAAAEeo/_2CjRBcJI0E/s200/Starbella.JPG

I'm feeling a little better about this week, Gentle Reader. I have to say, I was getting pretty worried about my progress. BUT... I whipped out the measuring tool and I am within 6 inches of finishing the border to M's afghan . Whoo-hoo! Of course, it still needs to be sewn on and blocked, but I can't think about that without going crazy those are mere details. I also bought all the yarn and cast on to R's afghan this week. R's afghan also requires quite a bit of charting. I'm using one chart for the whole center of his afghan, another chart for the side panels, and yet another for the top and bottom. Those charts were all created by other people. And they are all different gauges and sizes. So all of those had to be re-charted to match gauge. Why can't I do anything the way it's written? I don't know. That's just one of those little idiosyncrasies everyone loves about me. Oh, and since I can't be working on M's present when she is over...

Chapter 2: Patwoman Makes Some Progress And Is Encouraged

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy