Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Chapter 1: Patwoman Takes A Much Needed Break From Work - 11/12/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6YBcxcSmUHw/UKE3otmBzsI/AAAAAAAAEbA/jmOGWVkA8Qc/s200/Dino.JPG

I have been working so much lately that I am not getting much of anything else done. The Christmas knitting is way behind. The writing is not happening. And the house definitely does not look like a place the family will gather next week. Sigh. Yesterday, I took most of the day off and spent it with M. I needed the break and I miss our weekly shopping expeditions. (I have taken an hour here and there to shop, out of necessity, but nothing like the all-day Goodwill-Craft Store-Hardware Store safaris M and I used to do regularly.) M wanted to go to Toys R Us. I don't know why she wanted to go to Toys R Us on a weekend day. That seemed like a suicide mission to me, but, oh well. She was looking for some plastic dinosaurs. I amused myself while she shopped by helping Toys R Us merchandise their shelves. "What? Something's behind me? Very funny, Brad. You know I'm not going to fall for that again." "Overthrow your human oppressors! Break fre...

Chapter 1: Patwoman Takes A Much Needed Break From Work

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy