Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Can I Just Rant Here A Little? - 11/08/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Oapg1ppRrZU/UJwOLFj-5pI/AAAAAAAAEZs/mpNxZ1BdHX8/s200/running_out_of_time.jpg

...about time . I want to rant about not having enough time in the day. Or days in the week. Or weeks before Christmas. And I'm starting to stress out about it. Listen, I pared down my Christmas knitting to almost nothing . One thing for each. Well, that thing is an afghan , but if I am only doing three afghans in a year, that's entirely doable . That's four months per afghan, if my Indiana Public School education is telling me correctly. I can do three afghans in that amount of time in the dark. The problem is, it's pretty much a given that in order to knit, you have to have time to knit. Basically, I'm working 7 days a week, about 10-12 hours a day. Very little knitting time. So, I have whittled down my list to only two afghans. I have told T he will not be getting one this year. And still... I am really sweating it. I'm seriously thinking of discarding the whole idea of The Year Of The Afghan and going with, maybe, I don't know... T...

Can I Just Rant Here A Little?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy