Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Shopping Trip: Goodwill Humor - 11/07/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aeRislxccEs/UJLrnk7eyQI/AAAAAAAAEWI/6E8T6H29NCo/s200/Abe.JPG

You never know what you are going to find at Goodwill. (Unless you are with M. Then you know you will find something absolutely fabulous. She has a gift, I tell you.) I was at one of the local Goodwill shops, just looking around, when I happened upon this on a shelf. It's Ulysses S. Grant, beheaded, next to Abraham Lincoln's head on a silver platter. Clearly someone is trying to send a message to us Yankees. This shot is not staged, btw. I moved a red thing that was in the picture so the picture would be uncluttered, but this scenario is just as I found it. That's not my sense of humor, anyway. If I staged the shot, I would have simply replaced Grant's head with a Transformer head. That would have been hilarious! I did end up finding these steel crochet hooks while I was there, too. How lucky is that? I was just talking about them a few days ago. Talk about synchronicity.

Shopping Trip: Goodwill Humor

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy