Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Craft Fair Season! - 11/07/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bGn1S2kaiCs/UJrKVtMdAAI/AAAAAAAAEW4/C6yMuZYgrxQ/s200/claddaugh.JPG

Hooray! It’s craft fair season! I don’t know if this is the first one, but the first one of the season for me was today. M, R, B, and I all went down to the Johnson County Fairgrounds for the Extension Club’s craft fair. It was only one building, but it did serve the purpose of scratching my craft fair itch. Plus, I got this great yarn. It’s called Claddaugh , by Good For Ewe Yarn. Very soft Peruvian wool and llama blend, with some Donegal tweed flecks. Love the color, too--a brickish color (Couldn't find a name on the label). And a very reasonable price. And—good news—it’s a local yarn, produced right here in Indianapolis. (Well, I suppose the lambs and llamas produce the wool. But it’s dyed here, at least.) I will definitely be buying more of this. I also bought a set of these Christmas Bells. They’re absolutely lovely. And I love thread crochet, especially for Christmas ornaments.And you know my motto is that you ca...

Craft Fair Season!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy