Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Happy Birthday To Me! - 11/07/2012
Another year above ground, my peeps. Yay me. It’s been a year of changes for me. I left my real-world job back in March and went to work full time with our store. Now, when I say full time , what I really mean is almost all the time . Our business has grown so much over the last 4 years that we really needed more space. So, after looking for the perfect spot for almost a year, we finally found it. We expanded our space, our product line, our display cases, our parking lot, and added a café. What fun! What a lot of work. What else is new for me? Not a whole lot. Still not enough time in the day to do what I need to do, let alone what I want to do. Still searching for that zero-calorie chocolate chip cookie. Still trying to train my body not to sleep. Still crazy, after all these years.

Happy Birthday To Me!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy