Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Profanity Laced Messages - 10/23/2012
I had a rather rude responce from someone who read my post on Mitt Romney's dancing horse. The basic gist of it was that I was not really an everyman. I have reread that post and at no point did I claim to be an everyman. Everyman cannot juggle breath first or walk on stilts. So I have always thought of myself as special. Well that is what my mother would tell me before she would load me on the short bus to school every morning as  a child, but I digress. I did erase the response because besides being rather rude it used the f bomb seven times. I think there were only five sentences so that is a bit excessive. The reason I bring this up is that ther person posted another message gripping about the fact I did not publish their message. it's my bleeding blog I can publish what ever I want. More importantly kids read this things. There is no need for that kind of language. So there you go. You are right I am not an everyman. Not becau...

Profanity Laced Messages

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy