Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Knitting Ring - Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Forums     Login   Signup

Knitting Ring

Manager: goddess_isisuk
Open to quality sites devoted to hand knitting, wools and yarns, and related crafts.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

On My Way to Practice & a Brilliant Idea - 10/23/2012
On my way to practice on the mighty 54C. This happens to be my favorite bus in the world. The only thing better would be a double deck British style bus playing constant techno with a free soda fountain and wifi. If do not think that bus exists. Thus I will stick with this bus. Anyway I am off to Oakland to pick up the snack for tonight. The snack will be popcorn if you are keeping track. My next project is to try and figure out how to get my blog to play music. I think people that people who visit here should have a random assortment of music. It would be what it is like to be in my head. I am not sure anyone wants that. Still, this is my blog and rambling is a big part of it. I think this blog should be an assault on all the senses much like my existence is. Making it smell like random cookies and pierogies and then slapping you in the back of the head will be harder. Also if you are a person that wears 3x clothing there are something...

On My Way to Practice & a Brilliant Idea

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy